automatic thermal massage bed is premium jade stone massage bed which contains minerals, calcium, magnesium, etc. When the deep infrared heat rays pass and penetrate through the jade stone, the stone emit a specific wavelength and frequency that correspond with certain elements in the human body. This energy penetrates deeply into our body and has a resonance effect that can revive tissue, improves blood circulation and effectively get the cells to excrete harmful waste substances and toxins.
- full body automatic thermal massage bed.
- two external jade projectors: one is 11 ball jade projector to cover areas like knees, shoulders, stomach, neck other joints, and other is 5 ball jade projector which is meant for ears other not easily approachable areas.
- full body jade rollers: this bed is equipped with 11 jade rollers, out of which 7 rollers are for therapeutic massage on spine, back, shoulder and for neck head region. It also has 4 jade rollers set for legs portion which may or may not be present in other beds. inbuilt carbon fiber heaters to give effect of far infrared rays to whole body.
- digital remote controller.
- the design of the track for upper body is based on physiological curve of the human spine, the internal projector moves regularly along the five meridians on the back, the internal projector for the leg directly moves along the legsbenefitsautomatic thermal massage bed gives effect of healing far infrared rays, acupressure, rolling thermal massage, negative ions chiropractic. It is good for eliminating the pains in back, also good in improving blood circulation. Gives a superlative massage reduces tension and stress improves blood circulation burns calories and helps to controls weight , removes body toxins relieves back, neck and leg pain boosts your immune system. Restores proper spinal alignment chiropractic
- effect: chiropractic is a healing art which is concerned with human health and disease processes. Acupressure effect: acupressure uses gentle to firm pressure and integrates bodywork therapies, therapeutic touch, somatic work, healing imagery, energy psychology, and massage therapy techniques. Heat therapy (moxibustion) effect: moxibustion is a treatment that applies heat to certain spots on the body by burning moxa on the skin. Moxa is a dried herb. Massage effect: the internal jade massage heads automatically massage muscles and tendons around the spine, relieving tension and helping energy flows. Massaging the spinal area relaxes hardened nerve roots and improves the circulation of energytherapeutic massage: therapeutic massage involves manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm and stress.