These devices are designed to limit the development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Peripheral Edema, Lymphedema, Varicose Veins, Swollen legs in immobile patients. When a patient is immobile for long periods of time, as in recuperation from an injury, blood tends to pool in the calf area of the lower leg. This device consists of an air pump connected to a limb sleeve by a series of air tubes. The sleeve is placed around the patientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leg. Air is then forced into different chambers of the sleeve in sequence, creating pressure around the calves and improving venous return. These devicesartificially stimulate the venous plantar plexus (large vein located in the foot) to increase blood circulation in bed-ridden patients by simulating the motion of blood produced during walking. Also used in cases of Mastectomy Oncology, Arithritis Care, Paralytics, Joint Pains, Fat dissolution, Neuropathy and Weak Energy in Limbs.
KYSOUNGMED LYMPHA KL-2000Ã‚Â
· 4 chamber cuffsÃ‚Â· Graphic Display‚
· Pressure Range : 30 ~ 250 mmHgÃ‚
· Timer Setting : 10, 20, 30 MinsÃ‚
· 3 Automatic Therapy ModesÃ‚Â
· Chamber SKIP option AvialableÃ‚Â
· Remote ControlÃ‚Â· Full set includes 2 legs + 1 Arm + 1 Waist with hose pipes Treatment Protocols:Swollen Legs Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)Varicose veins Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)Vascular Problems Weak leg muscles Chronic fatigue Sciatica / lumbar spondylitis / slip disc Water retention in legs Edema / Lymph edema Hypertension Supports weak heart Regulates blood circulation Breathlessness Diabetes Insomnia General weakness Tiredness Paralysis Obesity / Weight loss Weak arm muscles General headache Migraine